AFT Student Debt Clinic
Sponsored by UCATS Local 3882
Presented by an expert from our national affiliate, The American Federation of Teachers
Date: Thursday, November 8
Time: 5:30-7 pm
Where: NYU School of Law, 245 Sullivan St., Rm. 334
CLICK HERE to sign up – required to attend.
NOTE: In the box to “Select” your Student Debt Clinic, scroll to the bottom and select
“UCATS-NYU, 5:30 pm, 11/8/2018.”
- If you or a family member have student loan debt;
- If you are struggling to make monthly payments or worrying about student loans following you throughout your life;
- If you are tired of getting phone calls from loan servicers, or concerned about how to tell scams from genuine help when it comes to debt forgiveness;
- Your union, UCATS Local 3882, is here to help.
In a 90-minute session, AFT Student Debt Clinics provide:
- Information on how to enroll in income-driven student loan repayment programs;
- Help in enrolling in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program;
- Information on the help that is available for the kind of loans you have;
- Information on how to avoid common mistakes and what to do if you’ve already made them.